[Magdalen] Trumpcare question...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:28:37 UTC 2017

Well, I'm worried about my grandson, who is legally blind. He's had a vision teacher through the school system since he was 2, and he's entitled to receive services through our state agency for the blind and vision-impaired. I don't know if Medicaid helps with any of that, but with so many human services programs being cut, it doesn't bode well.
I'm just glad he recently finished his years of a medication that cost $2K a month...