[Magdalen] A bit of SC Episcopal Church History

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:16:32 UTC 2017

Yes, Fr. Tony.  When he came to greet the people of Good Shepherd, how he
was going to do apart from regular AngloCatholic worship.  He said he would
take time to go to Savannah - forget name of church - for a refresher.  He
is a fine man and I look forward to his priestly ministry among us.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 1:33 PM, anthony clavier <anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com