[Magdalen] Standing in the need of prayer

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:52:30 UTC 2017

you are in my thoughts and prayers right now Bob... and will remain.
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass