[Magdalen] Mardi Gras.

Don Boyd thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 01:58:25 UTC 2017

"Mr Youssef" is formal, polite, used with strangers or when referring to the person in public.  "Mr Tony" indicates friendly plus respectful (e. g., children may call their parents' friends "Mr" or "Miss" plus first name).  Note:  it's always "Miss" not "Miz" which always precedes surname.
Sent from my iPod