[Magdalen] Tonight's speech.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 01:15:07 UTC 2017

To snap a picture with her phone, she was kneeling on the upholstered
Oval Office sofa wearing her high heels. Inappropriate in any house but
your own, and probably not acceptable there, either.  At home you'd have
the option of removing your shoes, but the Oval Office is surely not the
place to be so casual, especially with a roomful of suits.

Marion, a pilgrim