[Magdalen] Prayer pats requested....owies

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:54:43 UTC 2017

Last night at the JMU basketball game, I tripped on some bleachers and took
a slight tumble. My dignity was severely injured, especially since it
happened in front of the pep band, but also I bruised my right forearm and
shoulder, and more unpleasantly, my right ribs. The latter made it somewhat
difficult to sleep last night as I am normally a right-sided sleeper and
kept waking up every time I turned over on that side. As I used to tell my
patients, when you're six and you fall down, you hurt what you land on, but
when you're this age and fall down, you somehow manage to hurt everything!
Prayer pats would be appreciated. TYVM.