[Magdalen] Lent Madness?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:02:58 UTC 2017

I am the underdog kind of guy, so I went with Alban, even though he was
only a Xtian for about 48 hours, but it's fascinating to think of a person
learning something new and changing one's life overnight -- which I suppose
is what it's all about.

Anyway, I looked at the conversation and, one right after the other, dozens
of votes for Alban. And after I voted, the results showed Stephen was
kicking alban's behind almost on a level of three to two!  I guess the
Stephenites were the silent majority.

It was kind of interesting to match up the protomartyr versus the British
protomartyr.  The SEC is all about interesting pairings, isn't it?

Today, it looks like a real romp for Bishop Delaney. Aelred never knew what
hit him. Looks like about five to one. Of course it's early still....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford