[Magdalen] I'm not sure which I hate more....

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Thu Mar 9 03:50:35 UTC 2017

... Windows 10 or iTunes.

My new little iPod Nano got all sniffy about the iTunes app installed on my Windows 10 notebook and insisted on a reinstall.  So I dutifully uninstalled the old app and tried to download a fresh copy of iTunes from the website.  Download won't.  It stalls after a variable number of MB (like 30) and will not proceed.  No, it's not the Windows Firewall, which is configured to let iTunes pass.

Grrr...
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain