[Magdalen] A Modest Proposal

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:30:25 UTC 2017

And Illinois is blue mainly because of Chicagoland.  A Bluexit would
probably take Cook County out and the rest of Illinois would turn red.
Some Cook County suburbs would not be pleased.

I've sometimes termed Chicago a crown principality, or if I'm ticked
off at the mayor, a "clown principality." The county could certainly
go its own way.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA