[Magdalen] Prayer Request--Family explosion

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 22:12:06 UTC 2017

There is space, although it will mean some doubling up. No one has to
change schools (the youngest girl might have had to, but Betsy told her no,
she could stay where she is until the end of the year and they will see
what happens then). The older ones are in high school and they are all in
the same district. The older girl Samaria, the stepson who already lives
with them (Alley), and my grandson Isaak all hang around in the same group
at school. This is one benefit of a small town. And Betsy has an amazing
heart. There will be counseling as needed, I'm sure, but since these kids
have always been in and out of the house and their dad has always taken an
active part in their lives, it may not be as traumatic as it otherwise
could have been.