[Magdalen] Canadian Girl Guides not coming to USA

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:29:19 UTC 2017

I once went to a professional conference in Mobile.

The presenters took pains to tell us that, while African Americans weren't
permitted inside the venue, they'd made an exception to accommodate
the half dozen of our colleagues for this one occasion.

And, darn it all, I'd left my labrys back in Cambridge.
-M