[Magdalen] CBO

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:57:00 UTC 2017

... and amid the discussion of the new health plan were comments about
controlling the *possible* damage control in '18. At the rate we're going,
we'll be lucky to have a mid-term election....

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass