[Magdalen] At least we're on someone's radar...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 15 17:44:40 UTC 2017

>>>racism ???
A friend took her son to interview at Yale. They stopped at a McDonalds
outside the walls (in actual New Haven). And she freaked when she realized
they were the only white people in the place.
Teachable moment for suburban woman.<<<

Salinas is 75%+ Latin-american, most of which are Mexican, obviously.  Honestly, I usually find the white folk more irritating than the Latinos/as.  Which could, actually, speak to your point, maybe?

Also, it should be noted we and Monterey were merely chosen for the piloting of the idea; there's no guarantee we are those in their studies found to be actually stressed.