[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:09:59 UTC 2017

I know it's considered at least a little disrespectful to speculate
about Her Majesty's death and what comes after: BCPs print the
Sovereign's name, not a blank space or italics in case the Sovereign
changes. Kids visited by Prince Harry ask him if he'll ever be king,
and he blushes and says simply, "Probably not." And you don't
interview the Prince of Wales about his plans for his eventual reign,
if any.

But I found this detailed article about what will happen when it all
happens highly fascinating.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

(Of course, this will be not so fascinating to those who think the
Monarchy a waste of public funds, like Russell Brand, who amusingly
terms Her Majesty "Frau Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha.")

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA