[Magdalen] Updates, Changes, and Re-Treads

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 18:27:19 UTC 2017

Hi, Cady. Yes, on April 3 I, too, will become a sort of founding
member of the bright new company tantalizingly named DXC Technology.
They're putting up walls at the office as we speak, dividing the space
into HPE, DXC, and Micro Focus (who will receive our many HPE
Software, formerly Autonomy, employees in Chicago).

Here's our breathtaking new website:
http://www.dxc.technology/

Changes, especially surprise ones like at your church, are
hard...praying for your health and our respective jobs, and glad to
hear of some relief from meds and symptoms!

Scott

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA