[Magdalen] little known facts

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:15:41 UTC 2017

I find "cheater's palindromes" very funny. They skip over the usual
problem of the backward reading needing to make some sense. Alien
beings to the rescue:

'GNIEBNE! ILAEHT DEMAERCSIII', SCREAMED THE ALIEN BEING

HOW DOES ONE INTERPRET 'NI E NOSE OD WOH' ?

And of course it's easy to write a whole story, the second half of
which is a quote from an alien being consisting of the first half of
the story said backward.