[Magdalen] Anxiety?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:54:26 UTC 2017

I believe that it will not pass this time around so that messages being
given all the way around, IMO.

to the people of the US
to the president
between members of the House and Senate

I think it's a lost cause and can't really believe it will pass first time
around.

To my amazement they still want (and think they can) fix this with more
time. (heck, we don't even know what Obamacare would have looked like if
'they' hadn't started fooling around with it from the get go).

I am completely flabbergasted to hear elected officials blithely say about
certain unknown components: "Oh, the insurance companies will be setting
that...".
I have heard literally no intelligent conversation about how MUCH the
insurance companies decisions going forward will impact ANY private health
care scenario. (and they're probably driving this one from the back seat).

I've heard Mr. T announce his plans for vengeance if it does not pass (and
I'm also thinking this is just the opportunity  for our Legislative branch
to show him how our 3 branches of the government really work... he certainly
is on a steep learning curve about the Exec branch... and the Supremes)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass