[Magdalen] House vote.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 03:45:35 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 6:35 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Koch Brothers are 77 and 82.
>
> Time, like an ever-rolling stream ...

​From The Sacred Harp #181 Exit - Death like an everflowing stream
                                                        Sweeps us away, our
life's a dream.
                                                        An empty tale, a
morning flower
                                                        Cut down​ and
withered in an hour.

http://tinyurl.com/l9y64rb  as sung in Warsaw in 2013

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted