[Magdalen] Anxiety?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:41:58 UTC 2017

Well, I'm having this fantasy that after the smoke from this clears, a
group of reasonable Democrats and Republicans will sit down together and
work out a plan that will do what is best for the American people.
Yeah, I know, I know.....  But didn't it work like that at one time?

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*