[Magdalen] Anxiety?

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:42:19 UTC 2017

Mike called it...I just watched weird interview with Trump. He really does
not care so long as no one calls him a loser.

I hope the "resistance" will go on overdrive to help people understand,
sign up, and get the best from the ACA since it is set to continue. It
would be just brilliant to force these cynical, self glorifying fools to
eat their words!

Sally D