[Magdalen] Now, a related thread - was, Anxiety?, House vote, Blah, Blah.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:44:55 UTC 2017

Yeah, truth ain't always honest...
Lynn

On Mar 24, 2017, at 4:39 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

I love hearing that Trump said the problem was that they couldn't get even
one Democratic vote, when actually, they couldn't get about 30 Republicans
votes, either

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*