[Magdalen] ******; was, Oval Office query; relates to today's vote (sort of).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 25 18:32:01 UTC 2017

>>>Now that I've actually clicked on the video itself, I see what you're referring to, and I think it is, indeed, a rack of K-cups.<<<

You are correct, Grace.  I'd posited to Everett that they were a rack of replica historic campaign buttons.  But Everett said, No, there's "more to them" than just the front, they're definitely K-Cups.

New mystery:  WHY?  Where's the Keurig itself?

If anyone hasn't noticed, I'm trying my hand at something I stayed away from all these 20+ years.  I believe it's called ... Drivel.