[Magdalen] Incorrigible, and I love it

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:13:40 UTC 2017

Love it James!!!

(who'da thought that hand-game that provides a win could be so
Trinitarian....)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass