[Magdalen] DC rumblings

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 02:33:04 UTC 2017

NYTimes
Michael Flynn wants to talk to congressional investigators examining the
Trump team's ties to Russia. But first he wants immunity.
Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:29 PM EDT

Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser, has offered to be
interviewed by House and Senate investigators who are examining the Trump
campaign's ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution,
according to his lawyer and a congressional official.
But the congressional official said investigators were unwilling to broker a
deal with Mr. Flynn - who resigned last month for misleading White House
officials about his contacts with Russia's ambassador to the United States -
until they are further along in their inquiries and they better understand
what information Mr. Flynn might offer as part of a deal.

Sigh.
Lynn, who has tried to not do very much reading on this, but just as I was
about to sign off saw a 'teaser' email headline.... and the blurb contained
within

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass