[Magdalen] "Headline" that made me spray my coffee...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:02:04 UTC 2017

....well Mother is better than "Mommy" (R Regan)

On Mar 31, 2017, at 9:45 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

ROTFL! Pence is such a priss. Calling his wife "Mother" is enough to gag
me, but his business of not being alone in a room with an unrelated female
is, well......and I would be willing to bet that he also thinks Muslim
women who wear hijab are "oppressed". (Orthodox Muslim men follow the same
practice vis a vis unrelated women, however non, orthodox do not or it
would be impossible for so many to be doctors!)