[Magdalen] DC rumblings

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 31 22:18:06 UTC 2017

I think that's a true assessment. If they are squeaky clean then any
unprejudiced prosecutor would know that a prosecution would be laughed
out of court so not ho anywhere near it. In other cases a (well-paid)
lawyer may be able to persuade a few jurors that there is reasonable
doubt and so get an acquittal even when the balance of probabilities
would indicate at the very least some skating around the verges of what
is legal and generally acceptable.

Roger