[Magdalen] Mini-Listmeet; was A Stanford appt, with a silver lining.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 1 00:14:52 UTC 2017

[For the sake of making sure it was known a mini-Listmeet out these parts was actually in the offing, and realising I'd tacked said info on at the very bottom of my post, I thought I'd re-post accordingly.]

First, in terms of the vasculitis itself, there has been MUCH improvement.  But much improvement must still be in the mix, or my doctor won't be adequately earning his keep.

Tuesday, I have an appt, the first since August.  Which will be inadvertently good, in a way, as Doc will no doubt be quite impressed, having not followed the progress for 9 entire months.

AND, my car, thanks to frequent gas treatment and good gas, as well as a new set of tires, is doing quite well.  So, the trip will not involve my constantly thinking about engine failure, or blowout, etc.  (Which can always happen, of course, but I will have no reason to be on worry-edge about it.)

... AND, after said appt, I will be driving around the corner in order to knock on the workplace door of Brian Reid, thereby initiating a short but no doubt pithy mini-Listmeet.  Maybe we can presume upon someone to take a pic or two to commemorate.