[Magdalen] Andrew Jackson joins Frederick Douglass.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 1 16:50:05 UTC 2017

...well, obviously, if Andrew Jackson had lived a 'little longer' he could
have been president a 'little later'... Come on Mike <GDR>

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass