[Magdalen] Mike Logsdon and Brian Reid manage to meet

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 4 03:03:29 UTC 2017

>>>OK, not having met either of you, I now don't know which is which! Who has the beard?<<<

As per the first posting, "Brian on the left, Mike on the right".  And since this is Brian's humorous "answer" to my desire to be the guy on the left, ie, a reversed version with me on the left, ....  I'm the one with the beard.  (And the pony tail you can't see.)  Brian's the august tall fellow not foolish enough to have worn a shirt with a feline DJ.