[Magdalen] It's Graduation Day

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat May 6 11:09:27 UTC 2017

My months-long series of 60-70-hour work weeks is finally over with
the completion of a big state-government proposal on behalf of DXC
Technology. It's due on Monday but boxes of binders bearing 10 copies
of 1,500 pages are being shipped to the appropriate state capitol
today.

Now it's my nephew's graduation day at Michigan State, so I'm up early
to drive to East Cupcake. And feeling...sick! Feverish. Have
non-drowsy drugs, will travel.

Greatly looking forward to coming back and crashing for a long
spring's nap. And then starting to rediscover who I am and whether I
have any interests anymore outside of work. I can think about other
things now!

Very glad to be working, but would love it if projects didn't
commandeer all inner resources for weeks at a time. It's nice to feel
free to think about something else.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA