[Magdalen] George Will on Trump

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun May 7 02:41:35 UTC 2017

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 9:09 PM Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net>
wrote:

> Try http://tinyurl.com/kzkbxl5

These days I really miss my friend Jim O"Connell, who died tragically early
at the age of 42 of a massive stroke. Jim was both a conservative and an
intellectual, and even though he was much smarter than I was, he never
talked down to me. We also agreed to disagree on the subject of politics
because we were extremely fond of each other. I often wonder what he would
have to say about Trump. I know it would be scathing and most likely funny
as hell.