[Magdalen] today's bumpersticker

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon May 8 01:03:25 UTC 2017

I like that!

Fortunately, I preceded that traffic by a few hours. However, there was
major traffic just north of Boston on I-93. I assumed an accident, but then
a van and an SUV passed me and on them it said:
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
  OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL EXAMINER
and I wondered just how bad the accident was. However, they were apparently
going someplace else.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com