[Magdalen] could use some prayer pats

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon May 8 16:26:16 UTC 2017

suddenly find myself depressed. I hate it so much, my reoccurring dream
about never making it to Uni comes back.  I have to fight ever bad thought
and try to stop any thoughts of past.  My mouth starts spring out negative
stuff. My brain literal feel like fog is covering it.  urg ....      On
positive side my dear Dakota sister phoned me.  she is doing well. doing
the EFM and enjoying a book about St Francis she so glad to relate to it.
she sending me a gift since she can't found she has no more quilt filler.
She told me she had a sister Margaret who is one of the murdered indigenous
women. Pray for info sbout them to comr out.  She shared about some of
those bad memories if RES school. the learned the 10 commandments...... How
is one to honor your parents when you are taken away from them?  Why where
we told we are no good?  please always pray for  Helen an  Indeginous
Deacon learning more and more about scripture from Alberta.   It's amazing
the way God calls people disregarding  their age.