[Magdalen] In Christ Alone

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:15:35 UTC 2017

I was thinking how horrid the words were, happy to see I'm not alone.  A
wrathful God is heresy. To say nothing of a deity out of control. I don't
really think that's what is going on, although, who knows, I could turn out
to be wrong, and God is not much different from Osama bin Laden. I don't
think so, but I seem to be a minority these days. That certainly is the
driving force behind a lot of the stuff which passes for theology in our
political scene.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford