[Magdalen] Better late than never: Happy Thought request.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:02:32 UTC 2017

I can say that my move after the divorce, having lived and moved and had my
being in that house for 21..5 years, being an accumulator to begin with AND
having attics (the downfall of an accumulator) as well, I feel your pain.
I've also assimilated key 'special' furniture and art from my mom's
condo.... it's time for an enema here too.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass