[Magdalen] Comey's Out

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue May 9 22:19:39 UTC 2017

The reports I have seen say this is because he misled Congress on the
volume of Clinton emails discovered a few weeks before the November
election.  Apparently there were a lot less than previously suggested,
little indication that most of them were deliberately forwarded and even
less with information that was classified at the time.