[Magdalen] Comey's Out

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu May 11 03:01:02 UTC 2017

Well, I'm more and more convinced the Putin is pulling Trump's strings. He's taking advantage of the fact that the Trump is hungry for approval--and he'll take it anywhere he can get it. He's not getting very much at home right now, so he's costing up to folks abroad--even dictators.
And Putin sees his chance to totally screw us!