[Magdalen] Uber or Lyft drivers?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:01:54 UTC 2017

my son has a huge mortgage and a nice car.  He is divorced and agreed to a
settlement that would allow his wife and kids to keep their current house.
He drive for Uber, works for UPS at Christmas (he is 50, not 25) and
manages baseball tournaments in the summer time on weekends.  He also has
his weekday job. If it OK with you, I'll send him your email address and
ask him to write to you about his Uber experience.  He lives in the
Nashville area.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan