[Magdalen] from the Baltimore Sun

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri May 12 18:53:54 UTC 2017

I'm on a fairly newly formed Recovery Commission in our diocese.  We're
seeking a way forward, beginning with diocesan resolutions, but also
supporting our current diocesan-supported Hope Center, which is a church
that closed and now houses various 12-step meetings.  We'll go forward from
there with calls for the same sort of education programs that are currently
on offer related to racism and sexual misconduct prevention.  It's a long,
slow road in the church, but I do think some of us are trying.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu