[Magdalen] Don't miss truly live SNL.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 14 01:29:33 UTC 2017

>>>Well, I certainly prefer him to Kellyanne or Shuckabee. Either of them are
nightmares.<<<

Kellyanne is a crudely drawn cartoon the likes of which one might see during Cartoon Network's late-nite "Adult Swim".

Awshucksabee is, ... well... her father's daughter.

I'm mighty glad to see Josh Earnest making a place for himself at MSNBC these days.

Jay Carney is currently a higher-up at Amazon.  Good thing, I guess?  Oh well.  He's out of direct politics, and maybe he's glad of that alone.