[Magdalen] Don't miss truly live SNL.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun May 14 05:19:27 UTC 2017

the clips were out before show - I googled SNL opening skit tonight (turned
out the Spicer one came a bit later)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass