[Magdalen] Product comparison: bear repellent sprays

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun May 14 16:31:06 UTC 2017

In a message dated 5/14/2017 12:04:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

Grizzly  Bear scat is easy to spot. It smells like bear
repellent.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Although there are Black Bear populations here in the
Pennsylvania Poconos (There's a bear who likes to
hold up entry at the door of the local RC church), my
problem is currently a family of raccoons who inhabit a crawl
space under one of my storage sheds.  Though the kits
(or whatever they should be called) have not yet been seen, the
parents are obviously busy hauling food stuffs for them..

I hate to destroy a family, and how to handle this has yet to
be worked out.

David S.