[Magdalen] Anniversary

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon May 15 00:54:30 UTC 2017

Glad to hear your are moving along in your adjustment to life without
Marcy, Jim.

My friend who lost her husband in early March following a three-month
illness keeps on keeping on and comes to church every week.  She was quite
weepy today when she came in.  She hugged me, while saying, "This is so
hard, so hard."  I hugged her back, and said I was sorry.  There aren't
many words to say when someone's wounds are still raw.

I am thankful for you, Jim.  I am also thankful my friend will be in a
different place in a year.
Ginga