[Magdalen] Anniversary

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 15 02:17:13 UTC 2017

Jim - saying an 'amen' to Marion's words to you. You are in my thoughts and
prayers.
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass