[Magdalen] Robin Williams

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon May 15 17:44:29 UTC 2017

In a message dated 5/15/2017 11:34:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

He was  indeed a genius. The world is a poorer place without
him.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think I first encountered him in that crazy film, "The World According to
 Garp."
He was marvelous.  I remember that scene when he and his wife are  looking
for a new home, and as they admire the facade, a small airplane  crashes
into it.  He immediately turns to the stunned real estate agent to  tell him
that he'll "take the house.  What are the odds of having an airplane
strike this
house twice?"

Then there is his famous, "I don't belong to an  organized religion.  I'm an
Episcopalian."

David S.