[Magdalen] Driver!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:51:59 UTC 2017

Those of you who have followed the progress of the twins over the past 15-1/2 years (!) may be interested to know that Joseph got his learner's permit yesterday!  Ryan, who won't be able to drive, is thrilled, because his brother will now be able to drive him to school--instead of a parent!

I once asked Ryan how he thought he'd feel about not being able to drive. He said, "Oh, I have it all figured out.  I'm going to marry a rich wife, and we'll have a chauffer!"

But Joseph is over the moon!