[Magdalen] Travel Prayers

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:43:13 UTC 2017

Well, you're already on the road, Jim, but I pray for safe travel for you. I hadn't remembered that Matthew was in Richmond, though I did remember with amazement that you were going to King George. One of my friends has just been called to St. John's there as part-time priest-in-charge, though he won't start until July. Was that your church when you lived there? I supplied out there a couple of years ago--lovely people!

Will you be coming this way to visit Didi?

Traveling mercies, Jim.
Grace