[Magdalen] Paging Ginga

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:21:31 UTC 2017

Jameson found Good Shepherd a few months ago.  He is a true gift to this
world.  He is a graduating high school senior who is drawn to the Episcopal
Eucharistic liturgy.  He attends Good Shepherd every other week,
worshipping with his family at their Baptist church on the other Sundays.
He is remarkably well studied in the scripture and progressive theology.  A
true seeker.  This past Sunday he taught our adult formation class -
discussion of the gospel.  We gave him a Book of Common Prayer embossed
with his name.  He heads to college in August.  We are so thankful to God
for sending Jameson into our midst.
Ginga