[Magdalen] Travel Prayers

Jim Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Fri May 26 02:52:00 UTC 2017

Thank you all for your prayers.  My trip was uneventful, a good thing, with mostly beautiful weather and interesting routes.  The navigation system took me up I-85 to US 29 to Danville, then US 58 to US 306 to Richmond.  Much more enjoyable than the time I went 85 to 95.

Grace, I've never lived in VA.  My father lived at the Colonnade for almost a year before he died.  Didi's parents were there in the same apartment Didi has now.  I may check out St. John's on Sunday.

Jim Handsfield
Sent from my iPad