[Magdalen] Cheap US-UK shipping?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri May 26 21:00:46 UTC 2017

Our horrible local PO branch does not have plastic pouches of any
kind. In fact, if you present the package with the click-n-ship label
not yet attached, expecting there to be a plastic pouch available for
free or sale, you get a string of "No, no, no, no, no" and are
informed grimly that unless it's Priority, you need to have attached
the label at home. Five no's in a row sounds to me like "You ignorant
piece of garbage," confirmed by the tone of voice. I said, "I knew
there would be something wrong," and left. I'm doing the taping now
and will take the package to the notoriously most horrible branch
office of all and see what happens there.

Not at all a fan of the USPS. Granted, Chicago's branch offices are
well known to be some of the worst. On the plus side, our DMV offices
are pretty good. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA